Club anti-covid precautions
If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection especially symptoms associated with covid or are living in a household with a person who has covid, you SHOULD NOT ATTEND.
Please telephone or email Ray Collett at Worcester 454 754 if you have never previously attended before you come. The club is required to keep a list of all attenders and have means of contacting them.
Please observe anti-covid precautions when you come.
- You are advised to travel to the venue alone;
- Please scan the venue QR code in the lobby, if you use the NHS test and trace app on your mobile;
- Sanitise your hands immediately on entry to the lobby;
- Wear face covering or use a visor especially when sat at the board;
- Sanitise hands between each game.
Full advice on covid precautions is available at: